Project Name: Don't Second Guess Me
Background: I'm interested in the project because I find human behavior interesting. I have understanding of sever games that involve game theory and I found this information from several sites I have visited over the internet. I have found a site which explains that people don't always follow what game theory suggests to do, so I am trying to figure out if a second try will help.
Purpose: I am trying to find out if a second round of the same game (Traveller's Dilemma) will cause a change in strategy
Hypothesis: A second round of the game will cause more people to think logically about, or improve their strategy.
Control: My control will the using the same type of game
Variable: I will vary the people who play the game
Materials: I will need to have a group of people to test
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment